Working with you
We have extensive experience of helping charities and trustees. Like you, we plan for the long term. We understand the special challenges involved in running a charity, and will give you all the support you need.
Sharing your goals
We know every charity has different needs and priorities. We take the time to listen, understand exactly what is required, and identify the best way to help.
It’s very important to us that you feel happy and comfortable with how we are managing your money. So plain speaking and timely communication are an essential part of our service.
We provide quarterly reports and valuations detailing all investment transactions, and the reasons behind our decisions or any change in strategy. We also give you all the information you need to complete management accounts and annual tax returns. We insist on complete transparency in our fee structure, so you will always know exactly what you are paying and why. You can review your portfolio online at any time.
What you can expect from us
- Meet with your Board at least once a year, to review performance and ensure the investment policy still matches your needs
- Arrange regular meetings with our investment teams
- Provide print and online publications regarding changes to the regulatory landscape and our views on global economy
- Host investment seminars to explain our strategy to trustees and other stakeholders
- Work with your other advisers and consultants as part of a wider team